Okay okay so obviously the one month break thing ain't working. Especially since its award-time. This one's for honesty (:)) by Sree. ab mujhe to ye milna hi tha thanx to thy pseudonym . So let’s just talk about the giver here.
Sree manages to look different in all his pics like some agent, he writes pgp (pretty good poems), and is a deewana of pink and is (hu)man enough to say so :). He most probably has also had a crush on most of his young neighbors (though that’s only a fig. of imagination), basically banda normal (read normal) hai. Thank you.
The rules are:“When accepting this mahan award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the banda/bandi who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
Naah you don’t need to scroll down now, I hereby enlist them (jiska naam pehle hai wo sabse zyada honest hoga, aisa kuch nahi hai):-
1) James: He doesn’t write much about himself, rarely writes anything. But jab likhta hai to honesty chalakti hai .
2) Abhishek Khanna : one of the first blogs that I started reading. Jo bhi kaho , if anyone can admit to watching “Blue” film and also that he gave critical comments about it to aaj tak , to bande me honesty is like Elesh ke zuban pe English .
3) Peter: No reason needed. Cynically honest.
4) Whoever writes The Times Of Bullshit
5) Madsy : ye sweet che ,saru che . and akshara wale serial ke language me “ chokho hai” :P :P . I hate a faker girl. And thank god madsy is 1000 miles away from that.
6) Vanilla sky: Unexplainably honest (I know she’ll feel shy or like kicking me)
7) Tyro: Happy (be)elated birthday. Wishing you the second time this year.
10 honest things about me: Read the blog people!