If any of you is thinking that this is another post about how I'v finally realised the undeniable truth of life or am going to write about the Singur problem ( for god's sake(s) , it has been written about by people far qualified than me ! ) or why am I still trying to be truthful , buddy ,lemme break your heart & tell you that it's not so .
Some may find lil resemblance to "zindagi ke funde" by abhishek khanna .
1. When does 'oldest' sound like 'voltage'?? ---when you don't know what chunnu prakash ( he's our prof. ) is rattling on about in his impeccable oinglisss (english!!!!!). By god ! after passing, we should get another degree for understanding " various dialects which imerge when you interact with teachers in dire need of a language teacher"
p.s: i haven't really read any shakespeare ki kahani (cbse educated ) in their original version & therefore , you may think am not entitled to such opinions.
did read romeo & juliet . could'nt share the same emotions as others who call it the ultiimate romantic saga. I mean , two people die because of a misunderstanding ! ( ya ya i know you must be thinking , kitni shallow thinking hai & you are entitled to it & do express any such comments instead of deleting them"
2. Do you want to fall in love when you see "lost in love" couples ??? point in case : caught someone stealing such glances(longingly) at a pair involved in PDA . X is actually finding it hard to talk to Y & makes do with talking to the security gaurd outsides Y's building.
3. Drona , Dostana , Kidnap ??? sorry could'nt be without mentioning some movies :)
Drona =bakwaas lag rahi hai . i hate that "oop oop cha " song & almost everything about the movie seems contrived.
Dostana = hmmmm , will a gay theme work in India ?? btw , pri chopra & jonny bravo look quite muscular .
Kidnap = I like that song " sing it hey yaaa say s for sonia(mind u -the audio) " will watch
it (aise hi)
4. Why do people give gaalis? sorry why do people give "ma behen beti" galis . You know , however much I have an "I'm okay / used to it or ya do whatever you want to , i don't care if you trod hell's path " attitude , I actually feel polluted & need to use an earbud & feel like kicking such jerks !! Is it a girl thing??? More so do people think it's cool or that this will make them popular among friends??
5. Easier to emote than expressing ?? - - How many of us have expressed our views in the real world as frankly as we do in bloggerville?? Is it that we are afraid that we''ll be ridiculed or laughed at? Or is it simply because , we feel they won't be interested in what we think .
my thoughts ?? well , i think that sometimes i can't put out my thoughts in the way that most people would understand.
6. Chaap nish na - this means dont be tensed just relax , golden words I'v learnt in the last 2 years . You know what why these words hold so true because sometimes If you just wish for the best & don't fret about what will be or won't be , things turn out to be fine .